- 26-May-2014 to 28-Oct-2014 (EST)
- Land Quality
- Regina, SK, CAN
- Full Time
SLR is an environmental consultancy that specializes in the energy, mining & minerals, waste management, planning & development, infrastructure and industrial sectors. SLR is one of a very small number of truly international specialist environmental consultancies.
As an employee controlled company, in which many of our staff have a share, SLR offers rewarding careers to all of its staff and values and rewards customer care and commitment as well as technical expertise. SLR provides a healthy and dynamic work environment, challenging career opportunities and competitive compensation and benefit packages.
For more information, please visit http://www.slrconsulting.com.
Environmental Engineer Role:
SLR has an immediate requirement for an Environmental Engineer for a highly motivated individual with excellent technical, client service and people skills to join our operations in Regina, SK.
Environmental Engineer Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership including mentorship of team members
- Management of complex contaminated sites projects, including preparation and review of technical reports
- Liaison with clients, subcontractors and regulatory agencies
- Development of budgets and financial acumen ensuring that projects are delivered on time and on budget
Environmental Engineer Technical Skills/Abilities/Experience:
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years experience in contaminated sites and remediation work and possess strong project management, written, leadership, organizational, technical and communication skills
- Experience with high levels of client service and working with a team
- Superior communication, interpersonal and writing skills
- Additional experience in hydrogeology, reclamation or ecology is an asset
Environmental Engineer Education/Qualifications/Memberships:
- Technical Diploma, Undergraduate and/or Graduate Degree in related field of expertise
- Professional registration with APEGS, P.Eng, P.Ag or P.Geo
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!