- 05-Jun-2014 to 31-Aug-2015 (EST)
- Mining & Minerals
- Vancouver, BC, CAN
- Full Time
SLR is an environmental consultancy that specializes in the energy, mining & minerals, waste management, planning & development, infrastructure and industrial sectors. SLR is one of a very small number of truly international specialist environmental consultancies.
As an employee controlled company, in which many of our staff have a share, SLR offers rewarding careers to all of its staff and values and rewards customer care and commitment as well as technical expertise. SLR provides a healthy and dynamic work environment, challenging career opportunities and competitive compensation and benefit packages.
For more information, please visit http://www.slrconsulting.com.
SLR has an immediate requirement for a highly motivated individual with excellent technical, client service and people skills to join our operations in Vancouver, BC.
- Provide senior leadership including development of team dynamics, mentorship of technical excellence
- Development of new business opportunities
- Management of complex projects, including preparation and review of technical reports, for a variety of business sectors(land development, mining, oil & gas)
- Liaison with clients, subcontractors and regulatory agencies
- Development of proposals and budgets with the financial acumen to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 10 years experience in ecological science, including terrestrial, wetland or aquatic biology, natural resource assessments and inventories, and environmental assessment
- Experience with writing and administering mitigation plans and obtaining approvals
- Experience in contaminated sites and remediation work is an asset
- Must possess strong leadership, organizational and technical skills
- Experience with high levels of client service and working with a team
- Superior communication, interpersonal and excellent writing skills
- Natural science degree (B.Sc., M.Sc. or PhD.)
- Valid driver's license
- Professional status or eligibility for professional status in BC (R.P.Bio, P.Ag.)
- Auto-fill Application Using LinkedIn
Sign Up For Job Alerts!